HEARTBEAT LABS - YOUR HEALTH. OUR HEARTBEAT.
Our Vision: We envision a society with best possible care.
Our Mission: We are building companies to transform biotech, pharma & healthcare.
Our background: We are part of the IONIQ Group that since 2011 has founded more than 25 digital companies and created more than 1.600 jobs in highly regulated industries like financial services.
Join our unique team as Strategy & Group Development Associate / Manager (m/f/d) and report directly to our Managing Director.
- Strategy: Provide support to form and execute the Group’s development strategy for Heartbeat Labs
- Expertise : Provide industry expertise in the area of Pharmaceuticals and Biotech to the Group and the ventures to support the development and the execution of our strategy
- Execution: Support the implementation of all relevant parts of our development strategy in an entrepreneurial and hands-on manner
- Relationships: Support the establishment of new, and management of existing strategic partnerships with pharma companies, other key institutions and players in the market
- Portfolio: Identify business opportunities, analyze growth markets and business models for our next portfolio companies and find key partners and people to build category champions
- Collaboration: Work directly with the Heartbeat Labs management on our organizational growth
- Outstanding university degree (or MBA) in the field of medicine, science, economics or similar subjects with significant healthcare, pharma or business focus
- Extensive work experience within the Pharmaceutical industry with a focus on strategy, and with operational leadership experience in different departments
- Experienced in all aspects of corporate development, with a strong focus on data-driven decision making, project work, and relationship management
- Work experience within a top consultancy would be a major advantage
- Excellent social and analytical skills combined with the ability to assess current and upcoming opportunities
- Strong communication skills (fluent in German and English), as well as high expectations towards yourself and your work results
- You come with a great network and reputation and will fully leverage and expand this for the success of the Heartbeat Labs ecosystem
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment handling multiple projects independently at any given time
- High motivation to work in complex settings and go the extra mile with our team.
- You are a team player, seeking to work with distinctive entrepreneurial individuals
- You are detail-oriented and decide based on data & insights
- You execute with ownership, determination and free of politics
- You focus on results
- You communicate proactively while tackling difficult topics and challenges
- You are self-reflected and will constantly grow and learn
- You can relate to our Heartbeat Labs vision and principles
WHAT WE OFFER
- Close collaboration with Heartbeat Labs and IONIQ Group’s top management.
- Join an exciting entrepreneurial environment, partner with our Company Builder, Venture Capital and Ventures teams
- Experience entrepreneurship first-hand and become part of one of Germany’s most renowned start-up networks
- Work alongside an innovative and dynamic team, with many opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Attractive compensation package
- An office in the heart of Berlin, an exceptional working experience and possibility to benefit from a flexible working organisation
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, a great team, and strong personal development. Just submit your CV and all relevant documents here. We look forward to meeting you!