We are a small team believing that information and knowledge are the base for good business decisions. Our customers are investors looking for hard facts about European businesses and sparkdata delivers these based on millions of payment transactions daily. Using our unique and fully anonymised dataset we give deep insights into market trends, industry winners, customer cohorts and clusters.
The company’s business model is unique in Europe and for that experiences fast growth. It has already raised major customer interest and material commitments by leading industry players. A significant funding, backed by renowned industry investors & experts has been secured as well.
As we keep growing, we are looking for a highly motivated Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) to join our team in Berlin (or remotely).
You will be joining our team to build Europe’s leading alternative data platform for institutional investors.
- You put yourself into the customer’s shoes and think about how they use the product to make better investment decisions.
- You remain up-to-date with the latest developments in the world of alternative data for investing, cultivating relationships with key people, tracking the main publications, attending relevant conferences, etc.
- You report directly to the CTO and have a lot of freedom to shape your responsibilities and the impact at sparkdata.
- Be the first point of contact for our developers, helping them resolve any uncertainties or challenges.
- Be an integral part of roadmap planning and mid-term product vision.
- Convert the roadmap into actionable user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Feature definition and scoping for quick iteration loops.
- A good understanding of the product development process.
- Experiences in business analytics or software development would be a plus.
- Structured, logical thinking as well as patience, resilience & empathy.
- Team player, seeking to work with distinctive entrepreneurial individuals.
- You are detail-oriented and decide based on data & insights.
- You execute with ownership, determination and free of politics and you have a hands-on mentality.
- Know-how of the alternative data industry, including data categories and vendors is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (fluent in English; German or other languages are a plus but not required)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A tremendous market opportunity combined with a unique set-up with leading industry investors and experts.
- Become part of one of Europe's leading data platforms for institutional investors.
- Work in an innovative and dynamic team, part of a group offering many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, a great team and strong personal development. Sounds interesting? We're looking forward to meeting you! Please submit your CV and all relevant working documents online