HEARTBEAT LABS - YOUR HEALTH. OUR HEARTBEAT.
Our Vision: We envision a society with best possible care, enabled by human-centric digital solutions.
Our Mission: We are building companies to drive digitalization of healthcare & medicine.
Our Background: We are part of the IONIQ Group that since 2011 has founded more than 20 digital companies and created more than 1.200 jobs in highly regulated industries like financial services.
Join our unique team as Senior Fullstack Web Developer (m/f/d) – and digitalize healthcare with us.
- Design, plan and lead development of new web applications and services using cutting-edge technologies and frameworks in a service oriented platform
- Development of internal services and corresponding APIs (merchant services, doctor platform, scheduling systems, etc.) and integration with external APIs (Payment Gateways, Marketing Services)
- Interdisciplinary work with the product management, engineering, design and product departments to create high-quality products
- Continuous improvement of the Fernarzt technical solutions in adherence to industry best practices and business needs
- Being a mentor and coach for other engineering team members
- You have 3-5 years experience as Developer (m/f/d), ideally in a Start-up environment
- You have solid experience with front-end technologies such as React JS, Webpack, SASS
- You are passionate about UI/UX and modern Web design
- You have great skills in PHP and you follow current best practices
- You are pragmatic, enjoy taking responsibility and you always set high quality standards for yourself
- Ideally you also have experience working with Ruby and Ruby on Rails, as well as some DevOps experience working with Docker and Kubernetes clusters.
- You are highly self-motivated to deliver outstanding performance
- You take strong and proactive ownership
- You are solution-oriented with clear focus and prioritization skills
- You have attention for detail
- You are willing to go beyond your expertise and learn constantly
- You are reliable, trustworthy, and act professionally
- You are a team player and it’s fun working with you