Fernarzt (www.fernarzt.com) is a telemedicine platform that connects patients to physicians and coordinates the purchase of medications prescribed. Thereby, Fernarzt enables patients to receive fast, safe and competent medical care for common diseases. Based in London and with offices in Berlin, the mission of the company is to provide a digital service to reduce time and facilitate access to healthcare. Fernarzt was founded in 2017 together with the Digital Health platform Heartbeat Labs.
Join us as Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/d) and help us to advance telemedicine in Germany!
- Development of Fernarzt’s web applications in e-Commerce and Telemedicine areas.
- Participate in design, planning and the development of new web applications using cutting-edge technologies and frameworks.
- Interdisciplinary work with the product management, engineering, design, and product departments to create high-quality products.
- Continuous improvement of the Fernarzt technical solutions in adherence to industry best practices and business needs.
- Being a mentor and coach for other engineering team members
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Frontend Developer, ideally in a Start-up environment.
- You have solid experience with front-end technologies such as React JS, Webpack, SASS.
- You are passionate about UI/UX and modern Web design.
- Experience working with PHP is a plus.
- You have experience of building CI/CD pipelines for frontend web applications.
- You are pragmatic, enjoy taking responsibility and you always set high-quality standards for yourself.
- TDD, CQS, CQRS, ES, and SOLID do not seem to be meaningless combinations of letters to you.
- You are a confident Linux user.
- Excellent communication skills (business fluent in English, German a plus).
- Team player, seeking to work with distinctive entrepreneurial individuals.
- You are detail-oriented and decide based on data & insights.
- You execute with ownership, determination and free of politics and you have a hands-on mentality.
THAT’S WHY FERNARZT FITS YOU
- Innovation and Healthcare are your passion? Ours as well! As a digital health player, we provide you the platform to contribute with your talent, come up with new ideas and shape our vision.
- Join a start-up with a strong PE investor that is entering its next scaling phase with many opportunities to influence where the business is heading.
- In a dynamic start-up environment, you get a lot of insights into different areas, sometimes start from scratch, and can get really hands-on.
- Teamwork is key! We want to achieve goals together. This also includes the necessary freedom so you can freely develop - professionally and personally.
Do you think now - That's me! Then we are looking forward to your application!