- Being in charge of the execution for our funds with a focus on cash equities but also covering derivatives.
- Continuously enhancing the trading approaches and execution quality to contribute to the investment success of our funds.
- Working on various trade related projects like the integration of an OMS (order management system) or onboarding new broker relationships.
- Provide advice and support for our investment teams.
- Support us in improving our technical infrastructure.
- Work within the regulatory environment in regards to our funds.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a professional trader in a regulated environment on the buy- or sell-side.
- Focus on equities, experience in derivatives and physical (equity) shorts are a strong plus.
- Very good knowledge of trade-related regulatory and supervisory law issues.
- Implementation strength, independent and structured way of working, high flexibility due to market requirements as well as the ability to maintain an overview even in stressful phases and to work purposefully and focused.
- Industry knowledge in an Internet/technology field such as FinTech, Enterprise Software, Digital Healthcare, Biotech, computer science or new energy would be a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (fluent in English; German preferable but not required; additional languages are an asset)
- A passion for stocks, financial markets, and business strategy.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver high quality results.
- You are a team player, seeking to work with entrepreneurial individuals and thrive in a high-performance, transparent culture.
- You are open-minded and appreciate the complexity of financial markets and the socio-economy, yet balance conviction in your positions with intellectual humility.
- You are both detail-oriented and a strategic big-picture thinker.
- You are a lifelong learner, with broad intellectual curiosity, energy, and self-reflection to continuously innovate and improve
Expect an exciting environment with freedom to create impact, an experienced team that combines the digital world with the financial industry and the opportunity to develop yourself further. We are looking forward to get to know you!