Fernarzt (www.fernarzt.com) is a telemedicine platform that connects patients to physicians and coordinates the purchase of medications prescribed. Thereby, Fernarzt enables patients to receive fast, safe and competent medical care for common diseases. Based in London and with offices in Berlin, the mission of the company is to provide a digital service to reduce waiting times and facilitate access to healthcare. Fernarzt was founded in 2017 together with the Digital Health platform Heartbeat Labs.
Join us as Product Manager (m/f/d) and help us to advance telemedicine in Germany!
- Actively participate in the product development process.
- Be the first point of contact for our developers, helping them resolve any uncertainties or challenges.
- Convert the roadmap into actionable user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Facilitate the creation of specifications for complex features in cooperation with the Head of Product, designer and developers.
- Support roadmap planning and mid-term product vision.
- Support feature definition and scoping for quick iteration loops.
- Monitor KPIs, run analyses and plan experiments and tests.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in technical and/or business related course of studies preferred.
- First experience as a (Junior) Product Manager, Business Analyst, Product Owner, Software Engineer or similar role.
- Experience working with agile software development in any capacity.
- A good understanding of the product development process.
- Experiences in business analytics or software development would be a plus.
- Structured, logical thinking as well as patience, resilience & empathy.
- Excellent communication skills (business fluent in German and English).
- Team player, seeking to work with distinctive entrepreneurial individuals.
- You are detail-oriented and decide based on data & insights.
- You execute with ownership, determination and free of politics and you have a hands-on mentality.
Since product management is a communication-heavy endeavor, facilitating, supporting and enabling your team needs to be your passion and what motivates you.
THAT’S WHY FERNARZT FITS YOU
- Innovation and Healthcare are your passion? Ours as well! As a digital health player, we provide you the platform to contribute with your talent, come up with new ideas and shape our vision.
- Join a start-up with a strong PE investor that is entering its next scaling phase with many opportunities to influence where the business is heading.
- In a dynamic start-up environment, you get a lot of insights into different areas, sometimes start from scratch, and can get really hands-on.
- Teamwork is key! We want to achieve goals together. This also includes the necessary freedom so you can freely develop - professionally and personally.
Do you think now - That's me! Then we are looking forward to your application!