We are heal capital, one of Europe’s leading dedicated investment funds focused on technology-enabled healthcare and digital health, supporting entrepreneurs with funding, expertise, and direct access to the healthcare system. We believe in the convergence of technology and healthcare posing an outstanding opportunity for founders and investors alike, and are deeply convinced of the overall impact.
Building on this conviction, we are looking for a passionate new colleague to join our growing team as Platform Manager / Head of Platform (m/f/d), playing a pivotal role within heal capital as leading European tech-enabled healthcare investor. In your position you bring together all our partners ranging from our portfolio investments, the experts in the fund and on Heartbeat Labs and Flying Health level as well as our investors to achieve our value proposition.
- Partnership and relationship management
- Build and strengthen strategic partnerships with: Key healthcare and insurance companies; Capital (i.e. debt and equity) providers; Potential and current LPs; entrepreneurs to support the growth of heal capital and our portfolio companies.
- Develop and manage initiatives (e.g. partnerships with strategic LPs, conversations with senior leaders of insurance companies, etc) for portfolio companies to help them address specific challenges and opportunities.
- Position heal capital and the portfolio companies at networking events, conferences and speaking engagements – representing heal capital and reporting back insights gleaned or preparing brief sheets and identifying key contacts for global conferences and events.
- Develop new engagement mechanisms (such as unique events, insights, content, etc.) to further nurture our network
- Lead the marketing and communication strategy and initiatives for heal capital to strengthen our presence in the digital health, and healthcare ecosystem.
- Track and analyze the outcomes coming from partners introductions and referred pipeline, and report value generated (leads, revenues, logos, etc) back to heal capital and our portfolio
- Portfolio Company Support
- Be a key point of contact for support for our portfolio companies
- Work closely with portfolio companies’ executives to determine best ways to support their goals and strategy.
- Organize events, topical workshops, and initiatives to strengthen the connections between our stakeholders and support our portfolio companies
- Develop and manage initiatives (e.g. partnerships with strategic LPs, conversations with experts within insurance or healthcare companies, etc) for portfolio companies to help them address specific challenges and opportunities, in particular reimbursement integration of healthcare products into private health insurances.
- Manage initiatives aimed at leveraging the knowledge and networks of the heal capital platform for the benefit of our portfolio companies and stakeholders.
- Promote cross-functional and cross-regional learning and collaboration to inform heal capital investments and portfolio companies, and to provide insights to key partners, LPs, etc. (e.g. Conduct thematic research and competitive deep dives within sub-sectors)
- True team-player with a passion for Venture Capital, Technology and Healthcare, and understanding of how high-growth companies business models and how they operate and scale
- Several years of experience in Venture Capital, Private Equity in a Healthcare / insurance related field, in relationship management, communication, or business development OR 3-4 years of experience in consulting (quick learner, and versatility to work at all company levels), investment banking or an operational role within insurance / healthcare companies
- Comfortable in fast moving environments, resourcefulness and creativity to get things done with limited resources and direction, ability to wear different hats.
- Strong communication (Fluent in English and German), relationship building and presentation skills with a dynamic entrepreneurial mindset and an ability to lead people
- Ability to engage C-level executives with confidence and authenticity, and lead a dialogue around startups/venture capital and the relevance to large enterprise and leaders
- You think like a startup founder and can easily understand some of the key issues startups and founders deal with
- You are a connector and thrive on networking and engaging with people
- You have a strong network in insurance companies, healthcare, digital health ecosystems
- Self-starter and strategic thinker with a track record of working from a blank slate in creating marketing strategies and initiatives.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A tremendous market opportunity combined with a unique set-up with the German private health insurances (PKVs) as investors and Heartbeat Labs and Flying Health, references in digital health, as partners
- Shape one of Europe's leading dedicated investment funds for digital health right from the start
- Join an exciting environment leading a team in the very attractive and extremely promising field of Digital Health
- Work in a short innovative and dynamic team, part of an ecosystem offering many opportunities for personal and professional growth, and getting exposure to the top leaders in healthcare
- Competitive compensation package
We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your CV and all relevant working documents online.