Synbionik is a European synthetic biology platform. We develop novel methods for the bio-manufacturing of chemicals.
We design and create genetically modified microorganisms and matching bioreactor systems for the production of chemical compounds. This biosynthetic approach leads to drastic cost, purity and sustainability advantages over traditional production or extraction methods. Synbionik fully embraces advanced laboratory automation technologies with the goal of realizing significant productivity advantages as one of the earliest fully committed adopters in Europe.
We are now looking for a highly motivated Platform Development intern (m/f/d) to work directly with our Director Platform Development .
- Evaluating financial performance (key metrics, trends, etc...) and business plans, ensuring accuracy and validity of data, running financial models.
- Analyzing company’s positioning and developing a qualitative understanding of critical success factors for the business.
- Creating reports analyzing the findings to present and discuss within the management team.
- Assisting in preparing material for presentation to senior executives.
- Support our company with creating analyses, pitch decks, financial models and business plans.
- Bachelor’s degree and ideally first related experience in a similar industry or in consulting environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in German and English.
- Proven analytical and presentation skills are critical.
- A comprehensive understanding of profit & loss, balance sheet, and cash flow statements.
- Proficiency with MS Office products, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment handling multiple workstreams independently at any given time.
- High motivation to work on complex transactions and to go the extra mile with the team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Experience entrepreneurship first-hand, work with Senior Management on a daily basis, in a challenging and exciting environment, in a very promising field.
- Work with an innovative and dynamic team with many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Friendly environment and positive team spirit with regular team events. Daily supply with vegetables, fruits and drinks.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your CV and all relevant working documents online via our website