Fernarzt (www.fernarzt.com) is a telemedicine platform that connects patients to physicians and coordinates the purchase of medications prescribed. Thereby, Fernarzt enables patients to receive fast, safe and competent medical care for common diseases. Based in London and with offices in Berlin, the mission of the company is to provide a digital service to reduce time and facilitate access to healthcare. Fernarzt was founded in 2017 together with the Digital Health platform Heartbeat Labs.
Join us as Partnership Strategy Manager (m/f/d) and help us to advance telemedicine in Germany!
- You will be identifying and evaluating partnership opportunities to increase Fernarzt’ customer reach. You proactively suggest best fit cooperation partners and collect the information Fernarzt needs to make a strong business case.
- You are always on track of upcoming and existing companies and institutions that shape the digital health environment.
- Doing so, you will look deep into their business and ROI for both sides, conducting deep analysis, creating business cases and pitch decks.
- You will become the Fernarzt expert of the DACH digital health/ telemedicine sector, writing reports and providing deep dive analysis.
- Based on the acquired partnerships, you keep on building and developing strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor/Master degree with excellent academic results.
- First relevant experience (including internships) in strategy consulting, venture capital or corporate strategy/finance.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to think critically and in a considered manner in order to assess business opportunities and business strategies
- A comprehensive understanding of profit & loss, balance sheet, and cash flow statement.
- Strong team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English in addition to strong people and relationship building skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office products, in particular Power Point and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment handling multiple work streams independently at any given time.
THAT’S WHY FERNARZT FITS YOU
- Innovation and Healthcare are your passion? Ours as well! As a digital health player, we provide you the platform to contribute with your talent, come up with new ideas and shape our vision.
- Join a start-up with a strong PE investor that is entering its next scaling phase with many opportunities to influence where the business is heading.
- In a dynamic start-up environment, you get a lot of insights into different areas, sometimes start from scratch, and can get really hands-on.
- Teamwork is key! We want to achieve goals together. This also includes the necessary freedom so you can freely develop - professionally and personally.