The IONIQ Group is an internationally active platform-builder with the mission of shaping Europe’s digital future. In pursuing this goal, IONIQ has proceeded industry by industry: in 2011, IONIQ started with the data and advertising market, building internationally successful companies like Zeotap in the process. From 2014 on, IONIQ developed Europe’s leading fintech platform, finleap. Since 2017, IONIQ is driving the digitalization of healthcare with its digital health platform Heartbeat Labs. To date, IONIQ Group has built more than 20 companies with over 1,200 employees in more than 10 locations globally. IONIQ Group was founded in 2011 as HitFox GmbH.
Now, we are looking for an Investment Intern (m/f) to work with our experienced Strategy & Corporate Finance Team in Berlin.
- Reviewing investment pitches and business plans, analyzing company’s positioning and developing a qualitative understanding of critical success factors for the business.
- Evaluating financial performance (key metrics, trends, capital needs), ensuring accuracy and validity of data, and running financial models.
- Creating reports analyzing the findings to present and discuss within the investment team.
- Assisting in preparing material for presentation to senior executives.
- Researching various sectors and subsectors within our verticals, writing reports and providing any additional analysis support as needed.
- Support our ventures with creating analyses, pitch decks, financial models and business plans.
- Bachelor’s degree and ideally first related experience in a financial, banking, or consulting environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in German and English.
- Proven analytical and presentation skills are critical.
- A comprehensive understanding of profit & loss, balance sheet, and cash flow statements.
- Proficiency with MS Office products, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment handling multiple workstreams independently at any given time.
- High motivation to work on complex transactions and to go the extra mile with the team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Experience entrepreneurship first-hand, work with founders on a daily basis and become part of one of Germany’s most renowned start-up networks.
- Exposure to the whole range of transactions, from seed investments over financing rounds of all kinds, to large-scale M&A.
- Work with an innovative and dynamic team with many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, a great team and strong personal development. Sounds interesting? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your CV and all relevant working documents online.