The IONIQ Group is an internationally active platform-builder with the mission of shaping Europe’s digital future. In pursuing this goal, IONIQ has proceeded industry by industry: in 2011, IONIQ started with the data and advertising market, building internationally successful companies like Zeotap in the process. From 2014 on, IONIQ developed Europe’s leading fintech platform, finleap. Since 2017, IONIQ is driving the digitalization of healthcare with its digital health platform Heartbeat Labs. To date, IONIQ Group has built more than 20 companies with over 1,200 employees in more than 10 locations globally. IONIQ Group was founded in 2011 as HitFox GmbH.
Now, we are looking for an Investment Associate (m/f/d) to work with our experienced Strategy & Corporate Finance Team in Berlin.
- Defining and executing top priority transactions and strategic initiatives for IONIQ, our platforms and our ventures.
- Facilitating decision making and implementing operational initiatives with our venture founders and MDs to drive value creation.
- Managing the existing portfolio, ensuring financial performance and tracking important development milestones.
- Supporting our ventures in fundraising by driving processes and creating pitch decks, financial models and business plans.
- Creating and reviewing business plans, analyzing company positioning and developing a qualitative understanding of critical success factors for the business.
- Evaluating financial performance (key metrics, trends, capital needs), ensuring accuracy and validity of data, and running financial models.
- Master’s degree with at least two years of related experience in top tier M&A investment banks, top management consulting firms and Private Equity firms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; fluent in German and English.
- Proven analytical, presentation and project management skills are critical.
- Comprehensive understanding of profit & loss, balance sheet, and cash flow statements, and excellent skills in financial modelling using Microsoft Excel.
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment handling multiple projects independently at any given time.
- High motivation to work in complex settings and go the extra mile with our team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Close collaboration with IONIQ’s top management.
- Experience entrepreneurship first-hand and become part of one of Germany’s most renowned start-up networks.
- Exposure to a variety of transactions, from seed investments over a range of financing rounds, to large-scale M&A.
- Work alongside an innovative and dynamic team, with many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, a great team and strong personal development. Sounds interesting? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your CV and all relevant working documents online.