- You conduct bottom-up fundamental research in innovative healthcare companies worldwide, including: pharma, biotech, health devices, digital healthcare and health care providers.
- You are responsible for idea generation, news coverage and data monitoring in the sector, proactively identifying and exploiting opportunities for alpha generation.
- You perform financial modelling and valuation, using all available data sources to better understand and forecast company KPIs.
- You cultivate relationships with key sector experts and management teams, and participate in major conferences and events.
- You make BIT Capital’s alternative data & quantitative capabilities an integral part of your research process.
- You are responsible for the management of a HealthTech portfolio.
- Strong academic track record in any field -- an advanced degree in a healthcare of bioscience discipline would be a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience researching equities in the healthcare industry, including one or more more of the following: pharma, biotech, health devices, digital healthcare and innovative health care providers.
- A fundamental understanding of biotech is required.
- Previous experience managing a portfolio is preferred.
- Strong quantitative and financial modelling skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (fluent in English; German preferable but not required; additional languages are an asset).
- You are passionate about stocks and business strategy.
- You are a team player, seeking to thrive in a collaborative, high-performance, transparent culture.
- You are self-driven and entrepreneurial, ready to go the extra mile to deliver the best results for our investors.
- You can relate to the BIT Capital Vision.
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, a great team, and strong personal development. Just submit your CV, a motivation letter, and a write-up with an actionable investment idea in a company in the HealthTech sector. We look forward to meeting you!