Our Vision: We envision a society with best possible care, enabled by user centric digital solutions.
Our Mission: We are building companies to drive digitalization of healthcare & medicine.
Our background: We are part of the Ioniq that since 2011 has founded more than 25 digital companies and created more than 1.200 jobs in highly regulated industries like financial services.
Join our unique team as Head of Medical Affairs - Digital Biomarkers (m/f/d) for our venture N1 – and digitalize healthcare with us.
N1 is a digital biomarker platform for (bio)pharmaceutical drug research and development. The N1 Platform leverages digital technologies to help biopharmaceutical companies figure out whether a treatment actually works, for whom, when. https://n1clinical.com/
- As Head of Medical Affairs, you will lead, create, implement and drive the medical and scientific strategy for our venture, you will actively participate in strategic planning, ongoing and new development projects, existing and future corporate alliances, and partnering discussions.
- You drive the partnerships with our current and future pharmaceutical clients to ensure a high level of service, and provide the most adequate solutions.
- You are responsible for supporting our pharmaceutical clients throughout all phases of digital biomarker studies, including planning, preparation, execution and analysis of the studies.
- You collaborate cross functionally with stakeholders and lead projects, are responsible for the strategic alignment of cooperation with external experts, clients, partners and internal stakeholders.
- You represent N1 in the context of conferences, presentations, industry, and investment groups.
- Ideally medicine or pharmacology related degrees or at minimum biology, biotech, bioinformatics with relevant pharma experience.
- Ideally you have:
- A deep understanding of the pharmaceutical industryA deep understanding of the drug development lifecycle
- Experience with commercial clinical trials (or prior responsibility for 25+ academic clinical studies)
- Experience with digital biomarkers, or at minimum extensive experience with conventional biomarker discovery and validation. At minimum, you have been responsible for many academic clinical studies.
- You are able to build strong partnerships with clients and network, by combining your scientific expertise, your business acumen and entrepreneur mindset
- You are able to communicate effectively at all levels and present complex and/or new ideas with clarity and simplicity.
- You desire to be part of a highly innovative companyHands-on mentality, as well as high expectations towards yourself and your work results
- Fluent in English and ideally in German
- You are a team player, seeking to work with distinctive entrepreneurial individuals
- You are detail-oriented and decide based on data & insights
- You execute with ownership, determination and free of politics
- You focus on results
- You communicate proactively while tackling difficult topics and challenges
- You are self-reflected and will constantly grow and learn
- You can relate to our Heartbeat Labs vision
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, a great team, and strong personal development. Just submit your CV and all relevant documents. We're looking forward to meeting you!