Synbionik is a technology-enabled, synthetic biology platform. We supply the world with affordable and high-quality materials, produced in organic factories using renewable inputs.
We design and create genetically modified microorganisms and matching bioreactor systems for the production of chemical compounds. This biosynthetic approach leads to drastic cost, purity and sustainability advantages over traditional production or extraction methods.
We are now looking for highly motivated Group Development Intern (m/f/d) to work directly with our Group Development Associates and Managing Directors.
- Strategic initiatives: Help us to identify and taking on ad hoc strategic projects
- Entrepreneurship: Partner with your colleagues to define and research new business opportunities
- Project management: Ensure regular communication between cross-functional project teams and the management
- Finance: Create and update our monthly dashboards to track changes in key metrics
- Processes: Support the process optimization across various fields such as Recruiting & HR and Communication
- Organization: Assessing all inquiries directed to the executive and prepare high-level meetings for the management team
- Support: Research and prepare content for Key-Notes/Presentations
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in combination with first internships in a consulting, investment banking or PE/VC environment
- Preferably an academical background in a related field (such as Biology, Biochemistry or similar) Excellent verbal and written communications skills in German and English
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment handling multiple work streams at any given time
- Outstanding ability to organize and ability to adapt to quickly shifting priorities
- Can-do attitude with a problem solving and anticipating mindset
- Proficiency with MS Office products, in particular, Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint as well as proven analytical and presentation skills are critical
- Experience entrepreneurship first-hand: a unique opportunity to shadow driven founders on a daily basis and get deep insights into growing and running a company.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your CV and all relevant working documents online via our website.