Kinderheldin - founded by Heartbeat Labs in 2017 - offers new and to be parents telemedical support through connecting them with midwives for all questions relating to pregnancy, childbirth, the puerperium and child. We work closely with statutory and private health insurance companies in Germany.
We have made it our goal to provide uncomplicated, quick advice and meet the highest quality standards, thereby contributing to the modernisation of health care for women, children and families. Our solution: Independent, online and in person!
Become part of the children's heroine and support our Berlin team as:
Full Stack Developer (m/w/d)
This is how you support Kinderheldin
- You will be responsible for the complete tech landscape of Kinderheldin including both active development of the platform and managing an external team of developers.
- Craft front-end web apps, implementing rich user experiences.
- Design and implement APIs and back-end microservices.
- You will manage, coordinate and control an external team including setting up new working procedures, doing code reviews, and taking design and architecture decisions.
- Together with the other functions, you will take an active part in defining new product requirements and assessing their value and effort.
- Integrate low-code solutions to back customer interfaces or internal functions (e.g. marketing, operations).
- Solve real-world problems using modern technologies to implement solutions and own them end-to-end
Your way to Kinderheldin
- You have extensive experience in backend scripting languages - PHP, Python or Ruby and relational databases.
- You have experience managing teams and projects, coordinating work, and establishing an effective working environment in the tech team.
- You have clear understanding and hands-on experience setting up typical web processes: tracking, reporting, mailing, marketing.
- You have good English communication skills (both spoken and written), German is a plus.
- You move fast with consistent quality.
- You are thirsty for a challenge and aren’t afraid to get creative with your solutions.
- You are looking to make a big impact within a small team.
That's why Kinderheldin suits you
- Do you have a passion for digital innovations - especially in the health sector? Then you have come to the right place and are joining the company at an early stage in which you can still help shape a lot!
- We offer you a varied range of tasks with many hands-on opportunities.
- We value strong team cohesion and want to achieve goals together. This also includes the necessary freedom so that you can develop freely professionally and personally.
- We provide the platform so that you can implement your creativity and bring in new ideas.
- You have the opportunity to build your own team and take on leadership responsibility.
- We also offer benefits and an attractive salary package.
Do you recognise yourself in our ad? Then we look forward to getting to know you personally!