HEARTBEAT LABS - YOUR HEALTH. OUR HEARTBEAT.
Our Vision: We envision a society with best possible care, enabled by human-centric digital solutions.
Our Mission: We are building companies to drive digitalization of healthcare & medicine.
Our background: We are part of the IONIQ Group that since 2011 has founded more than 20 digital companies and created more than 1.200 jobs in highly regulated industries like financial services.
Join our unique team as Director Strategy & Group Development (m/f/d) – and digitalize healthcare with us.
- Strategy: Form and lead the overall Group’s business development strategy and be involved in key decision making for our group
- Execution: Implement all relevant parts of our business development strategy in an entrepreneurial and hands-on manner
- Relationships: Be in charge of building new, and manage existing strategic partnerships & investor relations
- Finance: Take full responsibility for topics like investments / fundraising and close your deals successfully
- Portfolio: Identify business opportunities, analyze growth markets and business models for our portfolio and support the existing ventures with your business insights
- Leadership: Build, manage, and develop a team of experts, take responsibility for future recruitments and be a role model for your team and the Heartbeat Labs Group in total
- Collaboration: Work directly with the Heartbeat Labs management on our organizational growth
- Outstanding university degree (or MBA) in the field of medicine, science, economics or similar subjects with significant healthcare, or business focus
- Extensive leadership and management experience with a minimum of 5-7 years focused on business development, healthcare market or digital topics
- Work experience within the healthcare industry or in a top consultancy would be a major advantage
- Experienced in all aspects of corporate development, with a strong focus on data-driven decision making, project work, and relationship management
- Excellent social and analytical skills combined with the ability to assess current and upcoming opportunities
- Strong communication skills (fluent in German and English), as well as high expectations towards yourself and your work results
- You come with a great network and reputation and will fully leverage and expand this for the success of the Heartbeat Labs Group
- You are a team player, seeking to work with distinctive entrepreneurial individuals
- You are detail-oriented and decide based on data & insights
- You execute with ownership, determination and free of politics
- You focus on results
- You communicate proactively while tackling difficult topics and challenges
- You are self-reflected and will constantly grow and learn
- You can relate to our Heartbeat Labs vision
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, a great team, and strong personal development. Just submit your CV and all relevant documents. We're looking forward to meeting you!