Fernarzt (www.fernarzt.com) is a telemedicine platform that connects patients to physicians and coordinates the purchase of medications prescribed. Thereby, Fernarzt enables patients to receive fast, safe and competent medical care for common diseases. The mission of the company is to provide a digital service to reduce time and facilitate access to healthcare. Fernarzt was founded in 2017 together with the Digital Health platform Heartbeat Labs. Since Summer 2020, Fernarzt has been part of HealthHero (healthhero.com) - the European pioneer for digital health and telemedicine.
Join us as Content Manager (Writer/Editor) (m/f/d) and help us to advance telemedicine in Germany!
- Research, write, and edit the content of our blog and knowledge section.
- Develop white papers and studies end to end: conception, research, copywriting, visualisation / layout (together with our designer if needed).
- Support the development of our content and content marketing strategy, thus advancing our thought leadership and our mission to educate patients.
- Work closely with different departments to create compelling content for different target audiences.
- Edit, proofread and improve the content to ensure everything we publish is coherent in tone and voice and fulfills our high standardsDid we already mention that you will write?
- You have profound expertise in end-to-end content creation, ideally in the digital health/ telemedicine space, and know-how to bring ideas to life in different channels and formats.
- You’re an accomplished storyteller complemented by a deep passion for writing.
- You have the ability to create engaging stories and are the master of turning complex or dry concepts into simple and compelling messages tailored to different audiences.
- You know how to lead projects and excel at juggling different topics while maintaining meticulous attention to detail.
- You’re comfortable with content management systems (ideally/we use Contentful), and data analysis tools to set up efficient content production processes and orchestrate our activities.
- You’re a research pro and embrace data as a source to create compelling content as well as to measure and analyse the impact of it.
- You’re a fully proficient German and English speaker.
THAT’S WHY FERNARZT FITS YOU
- Innovation that matters: As a digital health player, we will improve millions of life in the near future.
- Join a start-up with a strong PE investor that is entering its next scaling phase with many opportunities to influence where the business is heading.
- The HealthHero group allows us to tap into unprecedented resources and product synergies to create a pan-european champion.
- In a dynamic start-up environment, you get a lot of insights into different areas, sometimes start from scratch, and can get really hands-on.
- Teamwork is key! We want to achieve goals together. This also includes the necessary freedom so you can freely develop - professionally and personally.
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, a great team, and strong personal development. Just submit your CV and all relevant documents here. We look forward to meeting you!