BIT Capital is a fast-growing asset management company headquartered in Berlin. We develop financial products around our know-how of digitalization trends, the impact of the internet on global business models, and our ability to understand technology and its impact on financial markets better than traditional asset managers. Our flagship product is the Global Internet Leaders fund, which invests in the leading Internet companies of tomorrow, which will emerge as winners of the structural shift of the global economy.
We are looking for a motivated Associate (m/f/d) Investment Operations to join our team in Berlin.
You will be joining our founding team to reinforce our research efforts and help us deliver best-in-class returns to our fund investors.
- Operations: Support our Management and Investment Team in running day to day operations
- Trading: Handle the daily trade flow for the Global Internet Leaders strategy
- Performance: Take ownership for performance calculations and quantitative analyses of fund performance
- Marketing & Distribution: Work together with our Distribution Department on RfPs and marketing material
- Ad-hoc analyses: Execute quantitative analyses based on ad-hoc questions of management or clients
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, ideally in Economics, Natural Sciences or a similar, strong analytical academic field
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a related position with a focus on investment performance measurement
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in German and English
- First experience in executing equity trades and settlement would be an advantage
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel and Powerpoint are critical
- A passion for stocks, financial markets, and business strategy
- You are a team player, seeking to work with entrepreneurial individuals and thrive in a high-performance, transparent culture
- You are open-minded and appreciate the complexity of financial markets and the socio-economy, yet balance conviction in your positions with intellectual humility
- You are both detail-oriented and a strategic big-picture thinker
- You are a lifelong learner, with broad intellectual curiosity, energy, and self-reflection to continuously innovate and improve
Sounds interesting and exciting ? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your CV and all relevant working documents here