BIT Capital is a fast-growing asset management company headquartered in Berlin. We develop financial products around our know-how of digitalization trends, the impact of the internet on global business models and our ability to understand technology and its impact on financial markets better than traditional asset managers. Our flagship product is the Global Internet Leaders fund, which invests in the leading internet companies of tomorrow, which will emerge as winners of the structural shift of the global economy.
We are looking for a motivated Associate Business Developer (m/f/d) to help us grow the investor base and support our experienced Business Development team in Berlin.
- Growth Management: Be part of the Business Development team and an essential contributor to sustainably growing the investor base across the company's product portfolio
- Market research: Conduct in-depth, clearly structured research to identify relevant investors for our investment funds and other financial products
- Acquisition: Support the management in converting their leads. You bring in your own ideas, experiences, and ideally your own network regarding innovative customer acquisition and cross-selling strategies
- Investor relations: Work actively on strategic development projects for relations with our investors such as setting up an efficient CRM for the Company.
- Investor support: Be a key contact person for existing and prospective investors regarding a broad range of themes, e.g. order management, sales & marketing material, subscription documents, general information about the products, follow-up, etc.
- Content creation and delivery: Support the Management and Sales in composing sales & marketing material, such as brochures, presentations, website content, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in sales, asset management, banking, wealth management or comparable
- Top of class Bachelor (or comparable) degree with a good understanding of sales topics in a finance context.
- Proven academic and professional track record showing creativity and problem-solving skills. Consistently able to deliver results on the basis of unstructured information
- You have a proven passion for sales, ideally in the context of fund and related financial products
- Very high standards for your work, a strong work ethic, keen attention to detail and willing to go the extra mile to deliver the best results.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (fluent in English and German, additional languages are an asset), as well as a proactive communication approach to build strong investor relations
- You are a team player, seeking to work with distinctive entrepreneurial individuals
- You are detail-oriented and decide based on data & insights
- You execute with ownership, determination and free of politics
- You focus on resultsYou communicate proactively while tackling difficult topics and challenges
- You are self-reflected and will constantly grow and learn
- You can relate to our BIT Capital vision
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, a great team, and strong personal development. Just submit your CV and all relevant documents. We look forward to meeting you!